TORRE SAN PATRIZIO
Small medieval village
located not far away from Fermo
in province of Ascoli
Piceno with intact walls (XIV
cent.) and able of remarkable suggestions for the
beauty of its foreshortenigs and monuments.
Torre San Patrizio already existed in VI
century b.C known with the name of Turris Patrizia.
As other villages of the region was witness of the invasions
of the Longobards and of their end thanks
to Charle the Great, king of the Franks and
emperor of the Sacred Roman Empire.
In the Middle Ages took its present name
and became free Comune (Municipality - 1258).
With the failure of the Republican ideals it passed under
various lordships like that one of the Borgia.
It passed then to the Church until to the
date of the unification of the Reign of Italy