The Church of San Bernardino
can be attributed to Francesco di Giorgio Martini. It is located
outside the City and preserves the tombs of Dukes Federico
and Guidobaldo da Montefeltro.
The Buildings of Passione, Palma, Luminati and Semproni are
contemporary (second half of the 15th Century) and Lauranesco
in style, whilst the ex Convent of Santa Chiara can be attributed
to Francesco di Giorgio Martini.
The following should also be remembered: the Birth House of
Raffaello, seat of the Raffaello Academy, in which a supposedly
signed fresco can be found amongst other works. These monuments
dating back to the successive era are of minor interest: the
Cathedral, originally built in the 15th Century, with its
present interior rebuilt (1789) by Valadier and the façade
at the beginning of the 19th Century.
The Ducal Palace is also the seat of the National Gallery
of the Marche, and possesses works by Paolo Uccello, Luca
Signorelli, Tiziano, Gentileschi etc. as well as numerous
other works attributed to artists from Urbino (G. Santi, T.
Viti, Raffaello, Baroccio etc.) and also artists from the